Some of the digital video content produced, directed and post-production by Dragon Egg Media.
Easter Egg Hunt
- During Covid-19 Lockdown -
Made in Isolation
Mama Kari presents
- We produced | directed | shot | edited - this incredibly important social enterprise start-up, fund raiser video.
- An engaging insight to mental health wellbieng in the workplace.
MY FAIR LADY
- We produced | directed | edited - this fantastic musical promo of the one woman show, My Fair Lady, by the brilliant Fiona Harrison 'A Voice In A Million' based on the 1967, Warner brothers musical. It's a live version of the musical film, condensed incredibly, into just over an hour with all the lead roles played by Fiona Harrison.
- We produced | directed | shot | edited - the fantastic Yosi's Kitchens brand new Cocktail Bar/World Food/Cafe
- 1 minute flavour from the opening night celebration.
- This was the opening night -
HOPE (Hope in Tottenham) Youth Summit 2019 Promo
- We Produced|Directed|Post-production on this heartfelt and topically important Youth Summit, on the subject of the youth knife/gun crime epidemic in the UK
- We Produced|Directed|Post-production on this, using (incredibly) just an iphoneX, Super Wide Lens and Moments' Freefly Movi
- Food for the Soul -
Judson has recently produced two outstanding videos for us around the opening of our new offices in September 2018 and the 2019 HiT Youth Summit. Both productions have been widely distributed and very well received by multiple stakeholders, giving HiT brand recognition and credibility in the process. We love Judson for his enthusiasm, professionalism and collaborative working style. He is good at bringing together technical support as needed and his pricing is highly competitive. He remains our videographer of choice for all external PR needs.
Judson from Dragon Egg Media was a pleasure to work with throughout the length of my project. He was full of ideas and had more than enough energy to see it through from start to finish without any hiccups along the way. Would highly recommend.” Seth, Founder of Miloko.